Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherwood Towers

1. Default Sherwood Towers

Ppl, what do you think of this 30yrs old condo? its on top of bukit timah plaza and is near Beauty World mrt. My impression is big space but old but the psf is quite low ($8xx) considering its prime location.

Is it the one with the faeces shit in water tank case many many many years back?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Is it the one with the faeces shit in water tank case many many many years back?
    WHAT? seriouss? at least its not some dead body if dats any consolation
    Not too sure. its together with bt timah plaza overlooking the highway i think

My fren is looking around for affordable condo but he wants it big and i told him probaby he wants to aim for old condo which is more spacious. i m just keeping a lookout for him. i saw ad selling 688K for studio 800+ sqf which work out to be 800+ psf

Not kidding. Try google "sherwood condominium water contamination"

sewerage piping running above water tank,...
    and also heard something like this one and hongheng both got some building structure problem before?, cannot confirm...

better check with older generation first....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Not kidding. Try google "sherwood condominium water contamination"
    yucks, i searched and saw some articles on it thg it wasnt mentioned faeces were involved. Thanks for the note. otherwise, this looks quite attractive with close proximity to mrt, shopping downstairs and good food nearby. any idea whether dat pro is fixed. i researched online and saw comments saying the facilities were renovated and revamped.. not sure the timeline though

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast