Page 102 of 163 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1623

Thread: Foresque Residences

Sunrise, you have a point. I should sound out the MP first.

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    Before you brought up this issue on street names, I already had this dislike for Petir even though I didn't know what it meant, just did not sound 'high class' to me. I share in your view to link it to Dairy Farm...but who are we to change road name...maybe not if you are rich enough to pay for change thru whatever means...under table??
    You think Petir Rd is bad, wait till you get Pending Rd...
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Sunrise, I am also wondering if Wincheer tried changing the road name to give it some snob appeal. Maybe I will give them a call too. URA, being a government agency may not want to get into snob appeal when the social divide is a problem. Even LKY recognises there is a problem. But Wincheer probably would and should have tried.

p/s i am not but call me a snob or whatever, i just want this investment to be a steady one.

there is nothing wrong with Petir. this is an affordable suburban condo. dun read too much into things lah.

gfoo, I admire the way you look at it. Yes, Bedok Reservoir / Serangoon / Elias condos also same road as public housing and many other examples too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bought In
    Bro, wish us luck. Really hope to garner support and get in touch with both developer and MP Teo Ho Pin. (Developer before we pay up entirely and MP for our electoral support)

Only if all households unite, do we have negotiating power.

In terms of impression given, I think ours look more “atas” than the other two despite their fancy designs. Hopefully, it will raise our property value by 0.5% to 1% at least. Please more supporters! When it looks like we have something going, I volunteer to collect signatures.
    Teo Ho Pin, this guy centre of the whole AIM scandal and his goof with slvia Lim now lie low liao.. Next election may not be around ...

gfoo, I admire the way you look at it. Yes, Bedok Reservoir / Serangoon / Elias condos also same road as public housing and many other examples too.
    At the prices they are charging us, Wincheer had better build this condo double and triple swee - take their time and build, dun cut corners, i happy already.

Bro, wish us luck. Really hope to garner support and get in touch with both developer and MP Teo Ho Pin. (Developer before we pay up entirely and MP for our electoral support)

Only if all households unite, do we have negotiating power.

In terms of impression given, I think ours look more “atas” than the other two despite their fancy designs. Hopefully, it will raise our property value by 0.5% to 1% at least. Please more supporters! When it looks like we have something going, I volunteer to collect signatures.
    Whatever it is, keep the name short pls. Long address makes form filling a nitemare.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachelz
    Whatever it is, keep the name short pls. Long address makes form filling a nitemare.
    Petir rd is definitely shorter than diary farm rd..

[QUOTE=flagship74]Petir rd is definitely shorter than diary farm rd..[/ can name the rd name after my father name... Next time I can tell ppl this is my father rd and my son can tell ppl this is my ah gong rd ... So shiok.